Fees & Charges
Fees and Charges
All services l provide are tailored to your ideas and dreams. l will work with you to create the ceremony that is unique and as special as you are.
The first meeting with me is no-charge and obligation free, Together we can meet and talk about the type of Wedding, Baby Naming, Funeral, Pet farewell or other Life Celebration Service, you would like me to do.
At our first meeting fees can be discussed as every service is different and unique to you. To secure your special date in my diary, a non-refundable booking fee of $350.00 is payable on our first meeting, or within 2-3 days of the meeting.
This payment is deducted from the total charges as agreed with you at time of booking. Balance of my services payable up until 4 weeks before your wedding day.
What is included is:
- Initial meeting to meet Paul and discuss your dreams and ideas, So together we can make them happen.
- There is no limit to Phone calls, Face to Face meetings and emails to make your dreams and idea happen.
- The creation of your personalized ceremony, with unlimited drafts, So it is every thing you want it to be.
- Completion of the Notice of Intended Marriage form (if for your wedding)
- Preparation and lodgement of all legal documents when required.
- Rehearsal prior to your wedding day at the venue or agreed venue.
- Conducting your ceremony and to solemnize your marriage on the day.
- Commemorative Marriage Certificate (received by couple at their wedding ceremony).
- Table and cloth for signing document on the day if required.
- PA system so all your guests can hear the ceremony when required.
- Set up for solemnization of marriage and pack up after the ceremony.
- My guarantee to arrive 30 minutes before your ceremony.
- Registration of your marriage with Births, Deaths and Marriages, Completion and lodgment of all forms and documents pertaining to registration process with Birth Death and Marriages in the state you are married.
- Confidential and secure record keeping (as required under the Privacy Act 1988)
Some examples of extra costs are:
- Additional ceremony props.
- Champagne and glasses for toast.
- Water Taxi charges.
- National Park charges for entry to the park.
- Parking Fees if not provided by the venue.
- Application for official Marriage Certificate from Births, Deaths and Marriages.